適合結婚發朋友圈的英語句子,ins英文婚禮文案短句乾淨?

首頁 > 語錄

適合結婚發朋友圈的英語句子,ins英文婚禮文案短句乾淨?

來源:佚名 釋出時間:2022-07-29 11:58

1、I wish you love forever

永結同心,永浴愛河

2、You two are a perfect match.Here’s wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

你們是天生一對,永遠幸福

3、I can’t think of a nicer wife for you.

我想不出還有誰更適合做你的妻子

4、God bless you and yours,and surround you ever with his blessing.

願上帝祝福你和你的愛人,永遠賜福於你們.

5、Wishing you a world of happiness and love as all you dreams come true.

但願天從人願,幸福與愛情無邊.

6、Have a sweet honeymoon.

蜜月甜蜜

7、Happy wedding!

新婚快樂

8、I will hold hands for the rest of my life,and I will never give up.

一生一世執子手,不離不棄共白頭.

1、 Congratulations you enter the palace of love. Wish roses: harmonious!

恭喜你們步入愛的殿堂。祝百年好合!

2、 Sincere love together is the most all combined with pure, bless you.

真誠的愛情的結合是一切結合中最純潔的,祝福你們。

3、 Toil half, contribution for decades, and in this spring warms bloom days, congratulations you remarry the joy, so-called "sunset infinite good, day lilies late sweet"!

辛勞了半輩子,貢獻了幾十年,在這春曖花開的日子,恭賀您再婚之喜,正所謂“夕陽無限好、萱草晚來香”!

You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire

第一次見面時,我就被你征服了 —《甜心先生》

1、Love for ever!

祝永遠想愛。

2、Happy wedding!

新婚快樂。

3、Marriage is a promise for two hearts to give―one word, one love, one life to live. Best wishes… today and always.

婚姻是一個承諾,兩顆心給―一個字,一個愛,一條生命。的祝福……今天和永遠。

4、The sweetness of sharing a dream made for two is one life's greatest treasures. Wishing you both much happiness and a wonderful life.

甜蜜分享鴛夢是人生的財富。祝你們幸福。

5、Every good wish on your wedding day. Wishing you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true.

謹賀新婚之禧!但願天從人願,幸福與愛情無邊!

6、As you start your married life together hand in hand, may all the things you're hoping for turn out the way you've planned.

當你開始你的婚姻生活中攜手共進,可能所有的東西你希望變成你所計劃的方式。

7、To the happy couple, congratulations on this happy occasion and best wishes for everything good in the years to come.

恭賀幸福伉儷新婚之禧,並祝來日事事稱心如意。

8、Have a sweet honeymoon!

1、Maylove,harmonyandunderstandingbeaimsofyourmarriageunion!Congratulations!願愛、和諧與理解成為你們婚姻結合的目標!恭喜你!

2、Youtwoareaperfectmatch.Here'swishingyoubothalifetimeofhappiness.你們是天生的一對,祝你們永遠幸福。

3、Iamfilledwithsuchjoyatthesightofyoutwobeginningtogether.看見你倆開始生活在一起,我內心充滿了歡愉。

4、Bestwishesformanyyearsofhappinessforthetwoofyou.願你倆百年好合。

5、Bestwishesforalifetimeofloveandhappiness.最美好的祝願,祝你們終生愛情和幸福。

6、Godblessyouandyours,andsurroundyoueverwithhisblessing. 願上帝祝福你和你的愛人,永遠賜福於你們。

婚禮祝福的英文表達方式:

1、Congratulations on your marriage!恭喜結婚!

2、Wish you a wonderful marriage.祝你們婚姻美滿。

備註:這兩句運用的是英文單詞“marrige”,為什麼這裡用的是“marriage”而不是“mary”呢?其實Marry其實很少用來表示結婚,而是表示嫁或者娶。

我們常常聽到的“Will you marry me”翻譯成“你願意和我結婚嗎”其實並不嚴謹,更準確的翻譯應該是是“你願意娶/嫁給我嗎”。

因此,當你想恭喜他人結婚的時候,少用marry,多用marriage。

3、Wish you have a long life together.祝你們白頭偕老。

4、Wish you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.祝你們白頭偕老,幸福美滿。

備註:在中國祝福新婚之人必定要有“白頭偕老”這個詞,旨在希望他們能一直恩愛下去。

在國外也有同樣的表達方式,那就是 have a long life together 。

其中還有一個小竅門,如果你想表達出更多祝福比如happy什麼的,直接用and 加在long後面就好啦~5、Please accept my best wishes upon your holy marriage.在你們新婚之際,請讓我獻上最美好的祝福。

6、Dear friend, on your wedding day, let me sincerely wish you a best wedding!

作為你的老友,請讓我獻上最美好的祝福。

備註:有時候,誠摯的祝福並不用大費周章地找出華美的詞語,只需一句“Best wishes (最美好的祝福)”然後加上一個擁抱,該表達的基本上都能表達了。

當然,只有在親近之人結婚時才可以這樣,不然就會讓人感到有些敷衍、誠意不足。

1、May love, harmony and understanding be aims of your marriage union!Congratulations!願愛、和諧與理解成為你們婚姻結合的目標!恭喜你!

2、You two are a perfect match. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.你們是天生的一對,祝你們永遠幸福。

3、I am filled with such joy at the sight of you two beginning together.看見你倆開始生活在一起,我內心充滿了歡愉。

4、Best wishes for many years of happiness for the two of you.願你倆百年好合。

5、Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.最美好的祝願,祝你們終生愛情和幸福。

6、God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing. 願上帝祝福你和你的愛人,永遠賜福於你們。

1、Congratulations on your marriage!

恭喜結婚!

2、Wish you a wonderful marriage.

祝你們婚姻美滿。

備註:

這兩句運用的是英文單詞“

marrige

”,為什麼這裡用的是“marriage”而不是“

mary

”呢?

其實Marry其實很少用來表示結婚,而是表示嫁或者娶。我們常常聽到的“

Will you marry me

”翻譯成“你願意和我結婚嗎”其實並不嚴謹,更準確的翻譯應該是是“你願意娶/嫁給我嗎”。因此,當你想恭喜他人結婚的時候,少用marry,多用marriage。

3、Wish you have a long life together.

祝你們白頭偕老。

4、Wish you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.

祝你們白頭偕老,幸福美滿。

備註:

在中國祝福新婚之人必定要有“白頭偕老”這個詞,旨在希望他們能一直恩愛下去。在國外也有同樣的表達方式,那就是

have a long life together

。其中還有一個小竅門,如果你想表達出更多祝福比如happy什麼的,直接用and 加在long後面就好啦~

5、Please accept my best wishes upon your holy marriage.

在你們新婚之際,請讓我獻上最美好的祝福。

6、Dear friend, on your wedding day, let me sincerely wish you a best

wedding!

有時候,

誠摯的祝福

並不用大費周章地找出華美的詞語,只需一句“

Best wishes

(最美好的祝福)”然後加上一個擁抱,該表達的基本上都能表達了。當然,只有在親近之人結婚時才可以這樣,不然就會讓人感到有些敷衍、誠意不足。

1、blessing a new love, similar to a permanent! congratulations on your wedding day!祝福一對新人真心相愛,相約永久!抱賀新婚之禧!

2、marriage is like a maze, build a marriage on the people themselves have been lost before。 婚姻就像迷宮,蓋婚姻的人自己就已經先迷路了。

3、Dear baby child to be married, and wish you a happy marriage as the most beautiful bride ah.親愛的寶貝兒要結婚了,祝福你,結婚快樂,成為最美麗的新娘啊。

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part". 常用的結婚誓言是:“而今而後,不論境遇好壞,家境貧富,生病與否,誓言相親相愛,至死不分離。

Only then did I understand that after I really love someone, you are all around me, you are all in all directions, you are all in heaven and earth, and you are also your failure.

“From now on, three meals, four seasons, it's you”,然後配上你們兩個結婚證件照片圖片或者你們拍的結婚證照片。

上一篇:男性生育保險... 下一篇:工商銀行工薪...
猜你喜歡
熱門閱讀
同類推薦